Thursday, July 19, 2012

House Progress

Maybe one day we will actually get to move in our new house but I am not holding my breath.  We bought the land in August of last year and started working on it pretty soon after that.  Building a new house with a newborn and a one year old makes for one exhausted Mommy and Daddy.  Christian was planning on doing a lot more at the house himself but time just didn't allow it.  Thankfully it is all coming together now and we should be able to move in in a few more weeks.
View of the living room with the fans up and the floor down.

This is taken from the balcony upstairs over looking the living room.

The foyer light that I am in love with!  It is beautiful in person.

The half bath vanity.

The guest bathroom vanity.  Sorry for the bad picture but it is taken of the picture on the box.  We are going to change out the knobs to antique broze to match the rest of the house.

Harrison's room
I can't believe I pulled the trigger and painted his room blue.  I like to stick with more neutral colors but I am trying to take a few risk in this house.  I know painting a boys room blue isn't that big of a deal but it is for me.  I think it will look awesome with his bedding and furniture.  I can't wait to post pics once we get his room set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment