Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Yo Gabba Gabba Live



For Lincoln's first birthday Christian and I bought him tickets to see Yo Gabba Gabba Live.  He has loved the show since he was just a few months old.  As soon as I found out they were coming to Atlanta I purchased tickets.  We went down to Cartersville and spent the night with my sister the night before.  the next day we got up and headed to Atlanta.  Harrison stayed with my sister for a couple of hours while we were gone.  This was the first time I had left him.

Lincoln in the parking lot.  He wore his shirt from his birthday party to the show. He is so adorable!! Funny story~ we went to park in Atlanta only to realize neither one of us had any cash.  We had to sneak in the back way of the parking lot and pray the car would still be there when the show was over.  I'm not going to lie I was a little worried.

I was so excited!  I just knew Lincoln was going to love it.  We sat down and as soon as the show started Lincoln started screaming and shaking.  I thought we had made a huge mistake and just wasted $100 because we were goign to have to leave.  We gave it about a minute and he was fine and started watching the show.


He still wasn't really sure what to think at this point.

Eating popcorn for the first time.


We did the dancy dance and got the wiggles out.

Couldn't take his eyes off the show to get a picture.

Wore out from all of the dancing!  We ended up having a great time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment