Monday, December 12, 2011

Pumpkin Farm 2011

When I had Lincoln I wanted to start family traditions for the holidays and going to the pumpkin patch every year was one of them.  I searched and searched trying to find one that was within about 30 minutes from our house.  I didn't want to go too far since Harrison was only a couple of weeks old and I was still healing from the c-section.  I found a little farm in Stevenson AL.  It wasn't the best pumpkin patch but it worked for us.  Lincoln was a lot more excited about it this year than he was last :)

Lincoln loved the corn bin.  He might have tried to eat some of the corn.



Lincoln on the hay ride.

Of course, my little entertainer had to do the monster face for everyone.

My sweet baby boy sleeping away.

Lincoln trying to figure out which pumpkin he wants

Found one!


The man let him sit on the tractor and he loved it.  He cried when we took him off of it.

Daddy pulling Lincoln to the car with all of our pumpkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment