Monday, December 12, 2011

1st Outing as a Family of Four

Six days after Harrison was born I was about to go crazy sitting at the house.  I talked about it with Christian and we decided to go out for dinner.  We went to the new Logans close to our house and it was yummy!  I felt so much better this time around so I didn't want to lay around all the time.  Plus cooking dinner wasn't really on the top of my priority list.  It took us a while to gather everything we might need to be gone for a few hours.  As we were walking in I saw a girl I went to school with and she rubbed my belly and asked when I was due.  About that time Christian walked in carrying Harrison in the carrier.  I responded that I had him the other day and I was still very swollen.  Nothing makes you feel fat like someone rubbing your belly and thinking you are pregnant when you are not.

Big brother Lincoln

Harrison snoozing away.

This is just a cute picture from when we got home.  Christian was about to give Lincoln a bath so he took his shirt off.  Lincoln went in his room, sat in his chair and started watching cartoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment