Thursday, December 22, 2011

Lincoln- 16 Months


Weight: 33.4 lbs
Height: 33 inches

Clothes: Still wearing mostly 2T and size 7-8 shoes.  I have started buying you size 3t in shirt so I can start drying your clothes in the dryer.

Food: We finally got rid of the bottle.  It actually happened the day before you turned 16 months old.  It turned out to be a lot easier than I thought it was going to be.  Don't get me wrong the first night was awful but then it was pretty smooth sailing after that.  Since the bottle is gone you eat so much better.  You love pizza, cheese puffs and babanas.
Words: DaDa, MaMa, Bye, NumNum, hi, backpack, thank you, truck, Tay Tay, Pop Pop, hi, bottle, up, choo choo & Dex

Sleep: Since Mommy when back to work you sleep schedule has been a little out of whack.  You now don't go to bed until about 9:30 or 10pm.  We don't mind though because your brother is still up then and it gives us a little extra family time.
Diapers: You are still wearing size 5 but I think I am going to move you to size 6 once we use all the 5 diapers
Things you can do: You have started eating a lot better.  You will mostly only try new things for Mommy.  You don't trust Daddy at all :)  You run all the time.  You seems to be a little clumsy too and keep a couple of bruses on you at all times.  I guess that is part of being a boy. We have started letting you use a fork and spoon.  You haven't quite figured out the spoon but you love the fork.  You want to get everything with a fork.  Jumping is your new trick.  You rarely get off the ground but it is so cute.
The first thing you did when I put the tie sticker on your shirt was rip it off and wad it up.  I guess the stickers are coming to an end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment