Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Halloween 2011

You know you are really behind on blog post when you are posting Halloween pictures 12 days before Christmas :)  Anyways, Lincoln and Harrison were Batman and Robin for Halloween.  Christian and I decided before Harrison was born what they were going to be so I could go ahead and order their costumes. 

Batman loving on Robin.  He is the best big brother!

Lincoln mask was too small for his big head.  The eye holes were on his forehead.  I had planned on trying to fix it but I never got around to it.  We figured it would be something to look back and laugh about in 20 years.

How adorable is my little Robin?

Family photo before we went trick or treating.

Lincoln with his cousin Sarah Faith.

Harrison's first Halloween

We had also gotten the boys skeleton outfits. Lincoln loves to love on his brother.

I thought this picture was adorable.  It looks like Lincoln is trying to console Harrison while he is crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment