Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Harrison's Birth- Recovery Room


Christian and I with our newest addition

Once I got to the recovery room I nursed Harrison and then the grandmothers came in to meet their newest grandson.

Mopsy with Harrison

Grammy

Then it was time to introduce the big brother to his little brother.

At first Lincoln really didn't know what to think.  He examined him for a few seconds.

Then he decided he might want to touch him but still not get too close.

He would shake his head no and yell a little.

Then he was over it.  He was ready to move on to other things.

Once I was in the recovery room for about an hour they moved me to my hospital room.  We had a huge room thanks to our friend's mom that is over women's services at the hospital.  It was time for everyone else to finally meet Harrison.

Popsy, Mopsy, Harrison and Lincoln



While everyone else was awing over Harrison we spent a little time playing with Lincoln.  He didn't really like it that he wasn't the center of attention.


Daddy with big Brother

Pop Pop & Nana with the boys

Finally I got to hold my little man again.

No comments:

Post a Comment