Friday, August 26, 2011

Lincoln's 1st Birthday Party


Lincoln's birthday turned out great!  I was very happy with how everything turned out.  Of course, I planned to do a lot more crafty stuff but I ran out of time.  Plus, it is hard to get my projects done with Lincoln trying to "help".   
The Birthday Boy!!

I got the invitation from a lady on etsy.  She did an amazing job!

I made all of the cupcake toppers.  Lincoln's Nana made all of the cupcakes and they were so good.

The banner I ordered from Vista Print.

I also made all of the goodie bags.  My mom bought the chair and I wrote all the kids names on them.






Daddy and Mommy with the birthday boy!

Needless to say Lincoln did not like the birthday hat.

I was so excited when he started walking exactly a week before his birthday.  He had to show off for everyone.

Lincoln's smash cake from Walmart.

He had no problem digging in the cake.


Mopsy, Lincoln & Popsy

Nana, GG Ophia, Lincoln, Uncle Floyd & Pop Pop

Lincoln and Uncle Dex...they share a birthday.  Lincoln was born on Dex's 18th birthday.

Aunt TaTa, Lincoln & Uncle B


Lincoln and Mopsy after he got cleaned up.

Nanny is Lincoln's favorite play buddy.  She will sit and play with him all day long.

Aunt Kelly, Aunt Deb, Memaw and Grammy

The giant waterslide was a huge success!  All the kids loved it!



Lincoln in his Muno towel.
The Muno and Foofa cut outs Christian and I made for the party.

Lincoln saw in the cut out and was so excited.

After the waterslide it was present time.  It was amazing how many present he got.  At almost a month later we still haven't taken all of them out of the box.  I will usually get something new out once a week.

Lincoln loved his wagon from Aunt TaTa & Uncle B.

Me, Lincoln & Aunt TaTa


No comments:

Post a Comment