Monday, August 29, 2011

Baby #2- 33 Weeks


How far along: 33 weeks

Size of Baby: Length of an average pumpkin
Big Brother Lincoln: gave us a big scare this week.  We ended up having to take him to the ER but thankfully everything is okay now.
Total weight gain: 29lbs

Maternity clothes: Everything is pretty much maternity now.  I have some cardigans that I can wear that are non maternity but that is about it.  My maternity shirts are getting short.
Gender: It's a BOY!! Harrison Joseph Barajas

Movement: All the time!  He loves to kick me in the ribs when I am laying down.

Sleep: I can't remember what it is like to have a good night's sleep. My hips have started hurting at night from laying on my side.

Symptoms: I had my first braxton hicks contractions and it like to scared me to death. I never had any with Lincoln so it really freaked me and Christian out.  Thankfully I only had about 4 then they stopped.

What I Miss: Being able to walk without it hurting.

Cravings: cupcakes
Best Moment this Week: Celebrating my birthday.
 
What I'm Looking Forward to: Ordering Harrison's furniture.  Yes, I am way behind with his room.  I wasn't sure if I was going to order his furniture until we finished our house but since we are moving in a rental house until ours is done I am going to order it.

1 comment:

  1. Wait a minute! I just saw you the other day and missed the belly! I haven't remembered your website name for a while so it's been a while since I been on here....Finally figured out how to find you :) I'm so far behind! Looks like you getting what I got - my kids are 14 months apart and I wouldn't trade it for the world :) I cried when I first found out - but they are SO CLOSE...good luck :)

    ReplyDelete