Monday, August 15, 2011

Baby #2- 29 Weeks

How far along: 29 weeks (The camera card is missing with my picture on it)

Size of Baby: large cucumber
 
Big Brother Lincoln: getting ready for his 1st birthday
 
Total weight gain: 27lbs 
 
Maternity clothes: I can still wear some non maternity shirts and cardigans but there are only one or two shirts.
 
Gender: It's a BOY!! Harrison Joseph Barajas

Movement: He moves a lot but only on my right side.  It is weird.  I asked the doctor and she said that was normal in some pregnancies especially with a c-section
 
Sleep: I wake up a million times a night.
 
Symptoms: exhausted!!
 
What I Miss: Not feeling like a whale
 
Cravings: cupcakes
 
Best Moment this Week: getting ready for Lincoln's first birthday 
 
What I'm Looking Forward to:Lincoln's first birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment