Wednesday, August 24, 2011

California- Disneyland

I can't even explain how excited I was about going to Disneyland. I have wanted to go for years and I knew Lincoln would be amazed.  Yes, he is a little young (in my opinion) for Disney but we had to go since we were out there.

Lincoln with Mommy


Lincoln meeting Lincoln




Lincoln wasn't sure what to think about the goats.

Uncle Corey with Lincoln


Lincoln and Daddy watching the parade.


This is after we had to skip out of A bugs life 3D show.  Lincoln started freaking out and screaming.  I think it was a little loud for him.

He loved his new Mickey Mouse!







The trip to Disney was a huge success!  Lincoln loved seeing all the different sights.  He was asleep everytime we came across a character.  He also had fun riding all the kiddie rides.  I can't wait to take him and Harrison in a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment