Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lincoln's 1st Birthday- 1st Haircut

I have been dying to get Lincoln's hair cut for a while now.  He has had "wings" on the side and I could wait to cut them off.  I was going to go before he turened one but my Mom gave me a guilt trip about it so we waited until his birthday.

Checking out the hair products


You can really see one of the "wings" here.

He wasn't sure what to think about the chair.


We took him to the man that does my hair since Christian doesn't have a barber because I cut his hair.


Lincoln did great!  I did have to bribe him with a little lemonade towards the end.  He never cried or acted upset he just wanted to look at the scissors and see what Nelson was doing.  He doesn't really look much different but I am happy to see the "wings" gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment