Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Baby #2- 32 weeks


How far along: 32 weeks
Size of Baby: small watermelon 
Big Brother Lincoln:  is starting to be a little terror
Total weight gain: 28lbs
Maternity clothes: I can still wear some non maternity shirts and cardigans but there are only one or two shirts.  Some of my maternity shirts are getting a little short since I am carrying this one so low.
Gender: It's a BOY!! Harrison Joseph Barajas

Movement: All the time!
Sleep: I can't remember what it is like to have a good night's sleep.  My hips have started hurting at night from laying on my side.
Symptoms: I get tired very easily and feel rotten most of the time.
What I Miss: Not feeling like a whale
Cravings: cheese
Best Moment this Week: Getting my new planner!!!  I love it!
What I'm Looking Forward to: Going out to eat for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment