Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Baby #2- 31 Weeks

 
How far along: 31 weeks
Size of Baby: length of a bunch of bok choy (I have no idea what that is)
 
Big Brother Lincoln: Lincoln is walking everywhere!!! 
 
Total weight gain: 30lbs I am huge!
 
Maternity clothes: I can still wear some non maternity shirts and cardigans but there are only one or two shirts.  Some of my maternity shirts are getting a little short since I am carrying this one so low.
 
Gender: It's a BOY!! Harrison Joseph Barajas

Movement: All the time!
 
Sleep: I can't remember what it is like to have a good night's sleep.
 
Symptoms: Thankfully I passed the 4 hours test. I have to pee all the time!!!!
 
What I Miss: Not feeling like a whale
 
Cravings: lemonade
 
Best Moment this Week: Getting the land cleared for our new house and Harrison's 3D ultrasound.
 
What I'm Looking Forward to: getting my new Erin Condren planner in this week.  I am a dork!

No comments:

Post a Comment