Thursday, May 2, 2013

Play Dough


I have been eyeing a homemade play dough recipe for a while now.  Every time I thought about making it or had the time I didn't have all the ingredients.  I finally remembered to pick up some cream of tartar at the grocery store and decided to make some.  The directions were pretty straight forward but I just knew I was going to mess it up.  I am not the greatest cook and I have little faith in myself when it come to cooking something new.  Anyways, I let Lincoln pick out what color he wanted it to be and hoped and prayed it would turn out right.  It was a huge success!!  It feels just like play dough but I don't have to worry if my littlest monster takes a bite (He likes to taste everything).
We made a million snowmen and birthday cakes.  I wish I knew how to add a video on here because I have the cutest video of Lincoln singing Happy Birthday to me after he made a play dough birthday cake.






The first thing Harrison did when he sat down was take a bite.


For anyone wondering here is the recipe I used.


No comments:

Post a Comment