Friday, May 3, 2013

Easter 2013- Easter Baskets


I was so excited about doing Easter baskets this year.  I tried my best not to buy a bunch of crap they didn't need that would end up in the garbage.  I tried to buy them both something for their room, a random little toy, some candy then they had a basket together.  I felt like I did a pretty good job (my Husband might beg to differ).  You can see last years baskets here.

Harrison got a new dinosaur for his room.  We are going to have a dinosaur theme is his room.  His random toy was a Dora whistle.  He is still obsessed with Dora.  Both boys also got new toothbrushes and toothpaste in their baskets.

Lincoln got a new piggy bank that looks like a fuel gauge.  I thought it was really cool looking and will go with the car theme in his room.  His small toy was a few little cars.

The boys basket together had new play doh tools, a Dora book that projects images on the wall, a bubble machine, Boots the monkey and some candy.  I had also ordered Backpack and the Explorer Pack for Dora/Diego but they didn't arrive in time to put it in their basket.

Harrison spotted the Dora eggs first thing.  I am telling you this little boy has a mad crush on Dora.


Lincoln went for the candy.

We discovered H-Man loves him some Peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment