Friday, May 10, 2013

Cousins 4/6/13

My Sister, Brother in law and Niece came to visit us for the first time at our new house.  They have been wanting to come visit for a while but we couldn't work our schedules out.  My Grandfather passed away earlier that week and my house was a wreck!!  I apologized and told them they were getting the real house and not the fake one this time.  They didn't seem to mind and the kids were all glad to see each other.  Brett and Christian went to play a round of golf (the 1st time Christian has got to play since we moved on the course) and Tasia and I hung out with the kids.

I got out the exersaucer from the basement and cleaned it up for Ella.  Neither one of my boys really care for it when they were younger but they were all about it now.  It is actually still sitting in my living room and both boys will climb in it and play.  

How adorable is my niece?  Don't you want to just pinch her cheeks? :)

We had a great time hanging out with Tasia, Brett and Miss Ella.  Hopefully we can start planning get togethers more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment