Thursday, May 9, 2013

Giant Turtle

We have been spending a lot of time lately on our back porch.  The weather has been so nice and the boys love it.  We were playing on the porch as usual and I happen to look over at the driveway and spot this giant turtle.  I'm not going to lie I was a little scared.  I've never seen a turtle that big in the wild.  The shell was probably two feet long.  The boys, especially Lincoln, thought it was really cool.  I had to go get pictures to document everything.  When I went up to take picture I kept making Christian if he was sure it couldn't move fast.  I know it is a turtle and they are suppose to be slow but I was afraid it would get some kind of ninja turtle power and attack me.  Christian said it was trying to get to the lake on the golf course.  It kind of makes me worry about letting the kids play outside.  Not that we would let me play by themselves right now but I don't want to run across anything either.  I am a total wimp when it comes to wild animals, bugs and snakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment