Monday, May 6, 2013

March 2013

Grammy with her babies.  I don't know how she manages to get both boys in the glider with her.  They love to rock with Grammy though.

My friend Libby invited me to go to a "Sex in the City" themed birthday party with her.  We had a blast and there was an awesome 80's cover band.

Harrison fell asleep on the rug in Lincoln's room.  He usually does this every couple of weeks.  We will find him in some random place asleep.

We finally found time to get the closet shelves in the boys closets and guest closet.  Let me tell you how much easier it made things for me.  It is so nice to be able to organize everything and actually have a little storage for things.






Lincoln drew this picture.  When christian asked him what it was he said Mommy.  I think I look amazing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment