Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Foto Faves

I have really slacked on taking pictures this week.  We decided Monday to take a quick trip to the beach this weekend so I have been trying to prepare for that.  We decided we needed to take a break from the new house, relax and enjoy some quality time with our boys.  This is our first family vacation that is just the four of us. :)
Lincoln slept with us Sunday night after his falling incident on Sunday.  I wanted to keep an eye on him and knew he would kick us to death so we would know he was okay.  He woke up early so I put some cartoons on in his room to watch while I was in the shower.  I get out of the shower and he walks in the bathroom covered head to toe with baby powder.  The worst part was it was all over our bedroom as well.  He loves the baby powder!

Christian got his wagon out this week to get him and Harrison use to it for the beach.  Lincoln took right too it and didn't want to get out.  He also wanted to stand in it and I decided it was to get out then.

Harrison loves his new hat!

I was trying to get a few things done the other day and Lincoln was constantly wanting something so I told him he could have a ring pop if he got in his chair.  He happily agreed.  The monster face has came back.  I think it is the cutest thing.  He also likes to put whatever he is eating in his hair hence the nice hair do he has going on.

Monster spaghetti face!  The is on of the only things we can get Lincoln to eat.

Harrison this morning playing in the pnp.

Lincoln and Harrison go to work with me on Fridays until it is time to go to preschool.  My mom or Ella (a girl that works with me) will watch Harrison while it take Lincoln to preschool.  This morning Lincoln was into everything.  He got in Harrison's jumperoo and wanted to play.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment