Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter 2012- Coloring Eggs

Saturday morning we decided to color eggs before we went to the egg hunt at the community center.  I figured it was going to be a huge mess but that is okay.  Lincoln actually did better than I expected.  I think next year will be great.  One of the kits that I bought had a paint brush to paint the coloring on.  Lincoln like it for a minute but decided it would be fun to mix the colors together and paint other things.  He could have cared less about the regular dye.

Mixing the colors together.

H Man just taking it all in and being a good boy.


I think I was telling Lincoln he could only paint the egg.  His new thing is to cover his ears when you are getting on to him or saying something he doesn't want to hear.

I had to paint each of the boys an egg with their initials.




All of our masterpieces :)

1 comment:

  1. How cute! :) We dyed eggs Saturday morning, too! Or more like....I dyed eggs and Cohen watched. haha!

    ReplyDelete