Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Family Beach Trip- Part 4

Monday morning we loaded everything up and headed home.  It was such a nice and relaxing trip.  I actually felt rested when we got home and didn't feel like I needed a couple of days to recoup.  We would get up early in the morning, eat breakfast and head to the beach or pool.  At nap time we would all go and take a nap.  After naps and lunch we would go back to the pool until it was time for bed.  I can't believe my husband agreed to eat pizza three times in two days.  Lincoln and I love pizza but Christian doesn't like it as much as we do.  We only went out to eat once.  This was our first just family trip and it was great.  It was nice not to have to worry about anyone else and do what we wanted to do when we wanted to do it.  I have a feeling we are going to be having a lot more of these in the future.


1 comment: