Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter 2012

Once we were finished opening Easter baskets we got ready to head to my grandparent's house.  It was a little past Lincoln's nap time so he fell asleep on the way up the mountain.  As soon as we got him in out of the car and tried to lay him down he woke up.  We figured we would just go with it since it was a holiday.  They grilled fish and burgers so I brought a pizza for me and Lincoln.  We enjoyed getting to see our family from Atlanta.

Lincoln and Greyson hanging out eating puffcorn.

Pawpaw took the little boys for a bike ride.

Harrison and Daddy playing

Lincoln had a blast after the ride and didn't want to get out.

Lincoln did much better hunting eggs this time.  Dex and I would point and he would go get the egg and put it in his basket.

Look at that excitement!

The plastic eggs usually have money in them.  Lincoln loved the ones with changed and wanted to break them open.  He didn't care anything about the ones with dollar bills.

One of the scariest moments happened after the egg hunt.  I was at the top counting all of Lincoln's eggs to see how many were missing.  I thought Uncle Dex had Lincoln but he wasn't paying attention.  Lincoln started to reach for his hand and fell half was down my grandparent's brick steps.  Lincoln was screaming at the top of his lungs.  I grabbed him and ran inside.  Christian and Harrison was taking a nap inside and he ran in the living room to see what was wrong.  A huge knot had already poped up on his forehead and the side of his face was scraped up.  He was pitiful.  Once I got his almost calmed down I asked him if he wanted to take a bath.  Anything to do with water is like a cure all for him.  He of course said "ess" (yes) so we headed to the bathroom.  After taking a quick bath he was much better.  He was still a little upset but better than he was 15 minutes before that.  He was also exhausted and wanted to go to sleep.  Of course we couldnt' let him sleep for at least an hour so that made matters a little worse for him.

My poor baby boy getting love from Popsy.

Greyson wearing Harrison's hat.  Greyson is 14 months old and Harrison is 6 months old.  What can I say my boys have big heads.

My sweet Harrison always ready with a smile.

I guess we should have taken the family picture earlier. We will always remember Lincoln's accident (like I could ever forget).  Hope everyone had a Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment