Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Evening at the Park

Saturday evening we took the boys to the park.  We have two small parks in our town.  We usually go to Jenkins Park but decided we would give the Four Fields a chance since we have not taken the boys there before.  Lincoln, of course, loved it! 
Climbing through the tunnel.


He couldn't quite figure out the bridge.  I didn't realize how dangerous it could be.


Lincoln was clapping for himself for going down the big boy slide.

My H Man had a blast swinging.  He is so content and laid back.


My little dare devil wanted to swing with his head laid back.  It would scare me to death because I was afraid he was going to somehow flip out of the swing.  Then he would raise his head up and just laugh.


My favorite picture from the park.  I think it is so neat how Lincoln is in focus and everything else is blurry.  I love my iphone :)

He thought it was really cool that Daddy got on the merry go round with him.  It was funny watching him try to walk afterwards :)

No comments:

Post a Comment