Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Foto Faves

Happy 1/2 birthday to my H Man!  I can't believe he is already 6 months old!

Daddy, the boys & the dogs watching Saturday morning cartoons.

Look at those cheeks.

Harrison already has a fascination with the remote.

Me with my sweet little man.

We got out the walker for Harrison the other day and Lincoln decided it looked fun.  He climbed in and went cruising down the hall. 

I was so excited to get to see sweet little Presley this week.  She is just beautiful!

Mopsy & Popsy got the boys a trampoline for Easter.  It is really neat.  It isn't a full size one but it's not tiny either.  Lincoln, of course, loves it!

Mopsy let Lincoln play with markers.

Lincoln loves to have his back scratched.  Daddy was entertaining the boys while I cooked dinner.

A rear view of the house.  All the sheet rock is hung and taped.  They should be finished by Monday or Tuesday of next week.  Then comes the fun part...painting!  I am going to try to paint it all.  Thankfully, I have a few family and friends that have volunteered to help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment