Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekend

Christian and I wanted to make sure and spend as much time together as we could.  Friday evening we ate dinner and watch TV on the couch.  I ended up falling asleep as usual but I still enjoyed it.  Saturday we got up and went to Brocks for breakfast then to Walmart.  We needed to get the oil changed in the Commander and I needed to walk as much as possible.  We were going to rent some movies from Red Box but didn't see anything that interested us.  We went home and watch TV and napped until it was time to go to a cookout at the Stallings.  We had a wonderful time at the cookout and it was great to see everyone and all the babies :)  Sunday was our date day!  We got up that morning and Christian went and bought breakfast from Hardees.  We ate and got ready to go to town.  Before we went to town we stopped by my Mom's house to pick up my new Coach purse.  I love it!!

Originally we were going to see Despicable Me in 3D but ended up running late so we decided to go see The Last Airbender in 3D.  The movie was okay but the 3D wasn't worth the money.  Here is a pic of us in our glasses :)
Christian wanted to wear his glasses the rest of the day :)

After the movie we headed to Hixson to go shoe shopping.  Christian was in need of some new sandals.  We finally found some at Shoe Carnival.  Finally it was dinner time so we decided to try out the new Buffalo Wild Wings in Hixson.  I love hot wings and BW3 are my favorites.  Lincoln was going crazy after I ate because of the spicy wings!  After dinner we went home and sat on the couch until about 8:30pm and decided to go to bed. :)  Christian was up giggling at some TV show forever but I went to sleep.  I had a wonderful time spending the day with my amazing husband.  We are both very anxious (and a little scared) about Friday.

Last week my neighbor dropped off my baby shower present and I love it and wanted to post a picture.

She made it and it looks awesome hanging in his room.


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Just a few days away! That is so exciting! I was induced both times - the 2nd was better than the first - as the first was unexpected after a doc appt where my BP was extremely high ( I had preeclampsia) and they whisked me off to the hospital downtown...Wes was planned and we got up, got ready and were at the hospital at 5 am and it was dark and quiet - no one hardly there (women's east)...I do wish I had been able to experience the excitement of going into labor and timing the contractions or my water breaking...but I don't want another chance to have that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard good and bad things about being induced so I am a little nervous. It is my choice to be induced so I hope it goes good. I like having some sort of plan :) Maybe with our next child I will do the whole "going into labor" thing but I want a plan with this one.

    ReplyDelete