Tuesday, July 20, 2010

38 weeks & Presents

I am now 38 weeks!  I went to the doctor last Thursday and she said she expected that I would go full term.  I am so ready to not be pregnant anymore.  I am really uncomfortable right now.  I guess I can tough it out for 2 more weeks though.  She said she will induce me if I haven't had the baby by August 2nd.  I am going to talk to her on Thursday and see if she would induce me on July 30th.

Hilary and Joe came over and had dinner last night.  Hilary couldn't make it to the baby shower because she was out of town so she bought a present over last night.  We love the gift and can't wait to put it on Lincoln.  It is not exactly something I would pick out but Aunt Hilary will alway keep him looking cool I'm sure :) 
These have to be the cutest shoes I've ever seen.  Christian loves them!

Christian picked out the black hat to take to the hospital for when Aunt Hilary comes to see Lincoln.







No comments:

Post a Comment