Tuesday, July 27, 2010

39 weeks & "Push" present

Well I've made it to 39 weeks!  I can't believe the end is almost here.  I go back to the doctor on Thursday and if everything still looks good she will induce me on Friday.
It is so weird to think that I will have a baby this weekend.  I think I will miss being pregnant and getting to feel Lincoln move around in my belly.  I will not miss feeling uncomfortable!!


My wonderful husband surprised me last night with my "push" present!  I had no idea he had even planned to get me anything.  He decided to give it to me early because I hate opening presents in front of people and he was sure there would be people in and out of the hospital the whole time we are there.  He also wrote the sweetest card.  He is so wonderful!!!!!
The ring is gorgeous!!
I was trying to get a good picture of it.  It has a canary diamond in the center
with white diamond surrounding it and down the sides.

This is a picture from the website.  I love it so much!!
Christian with Lola and Peanut.

2 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous ring :) He needs to talk to my hubby - I need 2 push presents! And yes - you will definitely miss feeling your little one move around inside you - that is the one thing I wish I could have back - but to do that I have to get prego again and I would just cry my eyes out if I did that! I've just lost 27 lbs and have 20 something to go - don't want to ruin it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love that ring it's so pretty. Man your hubby did good. I didn't know there was anything like a push present. I guess I'm kind of sheltered like Cassie and Clint were with Dish Network, huh.....LOL.

    I hope everything goes well for this weekend!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete