Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lincoln's Room

We finally finished up Lincoln's room today.  I am so relieved to have it done.  Now, all I have left to do is finish packing for the hospital and we will be ready for Lincoln's arrival.  Well as ready as we will ever be
My aunt made all of the bedding.  She did an amazing job!!!
She also made the curtain, hamper and a ton of sheets.
The TV is for me so I will have something to watch during those late night feedings.
This is a wreath that someone made for me at my baby shower.  It is so cute I hate to take it apart.
Lincoln has more clothes than I will ever know what to do with.  He will never be able to wear all of them but they are so cute I hate to get rid of any of them.
I made the blocks for a picture I wanted so we decided to use them in Lincoln's room.  We are going to put pictures on these shelves once Lincoln arrives.
Lincoln's hat for the hospital arrived this week and I love it!
 We also got his coming home outfit.  I can't wait to see our little man in it.
This is one of the pictures Christian took.  I saw this on a photographers website and had to recreate it.

2 comments:

  1. His nursery is so cute! I envy the TV in his room. That is so nice! You might be surprised how many outfits one lil' fella can go through. I bet you do end up using most of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that belly picture! :) Also - about the soooo many clothes - whatever he doesn't wear - you end up giving it as gifts later! I still have stuff with tags from both kids that I use as baby shower gifts all the time. But I will say - I didn't have as much with Wes as I did Alea - little girls just get more clothes! Memaw just can't resist buying them! LOL - and when the baby gets here - REST!! Let ppl do stuff for you! Let them bring you dinner or load the washer, etc! Don't think you have to be Wonder Woman! I know this from experience ;)

    ReplyDelete