Friday, July 23, 2010

Dr. Appt.

I went to the doctor yesterday and I talked to her about being induced.  She checked me to find that I was about 1/2cm dilated.  She said that if I keep progressing by my Dr. Appt next Thursday and don't have the baby before then she will set me to be induced next Friday (July 30th).  Woohoo!  Christian and I are very excited and scared all at the same time.  It is hard to believe that we are going to have a baby next week!!  Wow!!  July 30th is also my friend Hilary's birthday and mine and Christian's 5 year dating anniversary.  I feel so much better since we kind of have a plan.  I am not a spur of the moment person and I like to plan things.  Pregnancy is not something that really works out with a plan and especially birth.  Now I can make sure my house is super clean, we have everything in the car and ready to go and my legs are shaved :)  I can also make sure everything is ready at work and the dogs are at their grandparents house.  Christian and I have been trying to come up with things to do for the last week that we will be without a child.  Our main goal is to just spend as much time together as we can just being a family of two.
I am still hoping this is what is going to happen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment