Monday, July 19, 2010

To my Amazing Husband

As it gets closer to time for Lincoln to get here I wanted to say a special thanks to my Amazing Husband.  I probably don't tell him enough how much I love him and how much he means to me.  I know that he has been the one that has been on the bad end of all of my mood swings throughout this pregnancy.  I have gotten mad at him over the most crazy stuff and he has just took it and went on :)  The end of this month will mark us being together for five years. 
Our first Auburn game Sept. 2005

Snowshoe, WV 2006
He taught me to ski.  The only place I had ever tried was a place in AL where it is one hill of straight ice.  He was very patient.  I still get scared when I start going fast and just fall over to stop myself :)

Disney World 2007
This had to be one of my favorite vacations.  We went with Christian's family and spent the week in Disney.  When we first started talking about it I wasn't that excited about going but once we got there I had a blast!

We love going new places together.  Hopefully we will be going to many more.  I know having a child now will make things a little more difficult but it will also make it much more fun!


Gatlinburg, TN 2006

Christian's 10 year High School Reunion

Fort Walton Beach 2006

Boone, NC 2007
I was a little better at skiing here but then we all got brave and decided to try to snowboard.  We were awful!  It was a lot of fun but I don't think I will be trying that again anytime soon.

Bristol Race 2008

Wedding Shower 2009

Us with our furr babies :)  July 4, 2008

Toga Party 2009

May 20, 2009
The best day of my life so far.  I married my best friend and love of my life.  I can't wait to take this next step in our lives together.  I know Christian will be a wonderful Dad.  He loves kids and they love him.  I also know that he will want to apart of everything and will even help with the late night feedings and diaper changes.  Christian, if you are reading this, thank you for everything you have done for me.  Sorry if I have been a pain for the last 9 months but I promise I will try to do better.  I will try not snap at the small things and learn to let them go.  I can't imagine taking this journey with anyone else.  I love you more than you will ever know!


No comments:

Post a Comment