Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Baby #2- 24 Weeks

How far along: 24 weeks

Size of Baby: banana
Big Brother Lincoln: Lincoln is all over the place.  I am getting really excited about his 1st birthday party!
Total weight gain: 18lbs I am going to be a total fatty at this pace!  Oh well it won't be the first time!
Maternity clothes: I can still wear some non maternity shirts and cardigans.
Gender: It's a BOY!! Harrison Joseph Barajas

Movement: He moves a lot!!

Sleep: I am sleeping much better since I got a new snuggle pillow.
Symptoms: I wear out easily and have some aches and pains.
What I Miss: Being able to handle Lincoln all day.  Once I watch him for a few hours I am exhausted!!
Cravings: pizza
Best Moment this Week: Finding a piece of land that my husband and I both like.  Hopefully things will work out with us purchasing it.
What I'm Looking Forward to: Finding out for sure if we are going to buy the land on the golf course.

No comments:

Post a Comment