Monday, June 20, 2011

Baby #2- 23 Weeks

23 Weeks
How far along: 23 weeks

Size of Baby: papaya (I'm not really sure why it say the same fruit again this week.)
 
Big Brother Lincoln: Lincoln is all over the place.  He almost took his first step but then chickened out right before he did it.
 
Total weight gain: 15lbs..that means I have only gained 1 lb in the last two weeks.  I guess stress will do that :)
 
Maternity clothes: I can still wear some non maternity shirts.
Gender: It's a BOY!! Harrison Joseph Barajas

Movement: He moves a lot!!

Sleep: I am not sleeping good at all right now.  I think I just have too much on my mind right now.
 
Symptoms: I wear out easily and have some aches and pains.
 
What I Miss: My old house right now.  We sold it last week.
 
Cravings: pizza
 
Best Moment this Week: Selling our house was the best and scaries moment this week.  I am starting to feel a little better about the whole situation I just wish we could find some land we like to build on.  I also had a fabulous date night with my hubby that was long overdue and it was great to spend some time together just the two of us.
 
What I'm Looking Forward to: Finding land!!

No comments:

Post a Comment