Friday, June 10, 2011

Baby #2- 21 weeks


How far along: 21 weeks

Size of Baby: banana
Big Brother Lincoln:Lincoln finally got over his sickness and is feeling much better.
Total weight gain: 14 pounds...at least that is what the scale at the doctor's office said.
Maternity clothes: I can still wear some non maternity things.

Gender: It's a BOY!! Harrison Joseph Barajas

Movement: He moves a lot!!

Sleep: I am sleeping okay.  I usually get up once to go to the restroom.

Symptoms: My OB said that I do not need to be picking up Lincoln anymore...haha we'll see how that goes.  It is kind of hard to explain to a 10 month old that Mommy can't pick you up anymore.
What I Miss: Not having to try to limit myself on the times I pick up my son.
Cravings: sweet tea and peanut butter crackers
Best Moment this Week: Seeing Harrison on the ultrasound and finding out that everything is growing the way it is suppose to and he is healthy.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Getting my house back in order from getting the ceilings redone.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! You look amazing! Glad things are going so well. I can't believe you are already @ 21 weeks. It's going by sooo fast :)

    ReplyDelete