Friday, May 13, 2011

Swimming Pool Fun

Since Lincoln loves the water so much we decided it would be smart to invest in a kiddie pool.  We didn't want a regullar everyday one though.  We wanted something that a have a few toys and a slide plus we wanted to be able to get in with Lincoln.  We were so excited to find this one at Target for $26.99!!!

We couldn't believe how cheap it was and knew Lincoln would love it so had to buy it!



Now he can't stay out of it!!!
Worth every single penny!  I would have paid more just to see that smile!



Yesterday was my day off from work so we decided to go for a swim.  I have been dying for Lincoln to wear all of his new swimming clothes.  He looked adorable!!!


He actually left the hat on for most of the time which surprised me.

I have a feeling we are going to be spending most of our free time in the pool this summer.  This kid can't get enough of the water!!


2 comments:

  1. That pool looks like so much fun! where did you get it?? Lincoln looks adorable in his swim gear :)

    I am working on my blog...hope you are proud!

    ReplyDelete