Thursday, May 26, 2011

Baby #2- 19 weeks

How far along: 19 weeks

Size of Baby: Mango

Big Brother Lincoln: Hopefully he was missing us! (I am a week behind on posting)  From the pictures I received while we were gone he looked like he was having a good time.

Maternity clothes: I can still wear some non maternity things.
 
Gender: It's a BOY!! Another stinkin' boy :) j/k
Still no name :(  We have a couple in mind but I can't decide which one I like best.
 
Movement: I usually feel him move every day
 
Sleep: I am still sleeping great.
 
Symptoms: Still having some pain but not too bad.
 
What I Miss: Not feeling like a fat cow
Cravings: Peanut butter and bar b que chicken
 
Best Moment this Week: Celebrating our 2 year anniversary!
 
What I'm Looking Forward to: Seeing Lincoln 

No comments:

Post a Comment