Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Baby #2- 20 weeks

How far along: 20 weeks

Size of Baby: Canteloupe
Big Brother Lincoln: He has been sick all week so I took him to the doctor because he wasn't getting better.  He had an ear infection in his right ear and the start of one in his left ear.  He was also having some sinus issues.

Total weight gain: 12 pounds...seriously this has to stop!!  I don't understand how I am gaining so much.  Yes, I do eat more but I am also way more active than I was when I was pregnant with Lincoln.
Maternity clothes: I can still wear some non maternity things.
 
Gender: It's a BOY!! Harrison Joseph Barajas
 
Movement: I usually feel him move a couple of times every day
 
Sleep: I am still sleeping great.
 
Symptoms: The round ligament pain has gotten a lot better and I usually only have it if I have been picking Lincoln up a lot or doing a lot that day.  The pain from the partial placenta previa seems to have gotten worse.  I guess I will find out at the doctor this week.
 
What I Miss: Not having to worry about having a double chin in pictures.
 
Cravings: Peanut butter and hot wings.
 
Best Moment this Week: Finally getting to really feel Harrison move and deciding on a name....Let the ordering begin!!
 
What I'm Looking Forward to: Getting to see Harrison on the ultrasound this week. 
My chunky monkey was not feeling too hot.  Poor baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment