Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Baby #2- 17 weeks

How far along: 17 weeks

Size of Baby: Onion

Big Brother Lincoln: Lincoln has decided that he doesn't like going to bed at 8:30pm anymore and would rather stay up until about 10pm or 10:30pm and sleep late in the morning.  I am not to happy about this because I like to go to bed early.  I do like the sleeping late on the weekends though :)

Total weight gain: At my doc. appt. on Thursday their scale said 8lbs but I don't believe it.  I weighed myself when I got home and it said about the same thing but the next day I was down 3lbs so I am sticking with 5lbs.
Maternity clothes: I am still wearing a mixture of both. Chrsitian took me shopping for Mother's Day and I bought a lot of cute things :)
Gender: It's a BOY!!  Another stinkin' boy :)  j/k
We are having the hardest time trying to figure out a name.

Movement: Maybe a little but nothing consistent.

Sleep: I am still sleeping great. I can't really sleep on my stomach anymore and that stinks!
Symptoms: I found out that I have partial placenta previa.  The ultrasound tech that it isn't something that I should worry about right now because it will probably get better the farther along I get.  Plus I have to have a C-section regardless so it isn't that big of a deal.  It does cause a lot of discomfort though.  My OB said the other pain is just round ligament pain.  She said there wasn't anything I could do to help it really.
What I Miss: Sleeping on my belly
Cravings: cheese sandwiches
Best Moment this Week: Getting to see the new baby on the ultrasound and finding out that it is a boy!
What I am Looking Forward to: Leaving for the cruise this weekend.  I am going to miss Lincoln like crazy but it will be nice to get away with Christian for the week and go back to where we got married.




This is the picture we sent everyone to tell them the news.  Lincoln looks pretty excited that it is a boy.
Daddy & Lincoln in the waiting room before our ultrasound.

3 comments:

  1. How do you know already that you have to have a c-section?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I had a c-section with Lincoln I will have to have one this time too especially since it is so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah. I forgot about it being soon. I don't want another c-section, but my doctor said I have to wait at least six months before getting pregnant, or he won't clear me for a VBAC.

    ReplyDelete