Thursday, May 5, 2011

Baby #2- 16 weeks

How far along: 16 weeks

Size of Baby: large Pear

Big Brother Lincoln: We had quite an eventful week.  The first two nights after the tornado Lincoln woke up 3-4 times a night.  I don't think he even woke up tha much as a newborn. Since we weren't staying at home he had to sleep in the bed with us and he hated it.  Once we started staying at Christian's mom's house where he has a crib to sleep in he was back to normal and sleeping all night.

Total weight gain: 5lbs!!!!!!!!!!  Yes, you read that right.  I have gained 2 pounds over the last week.  I don't see how this is possible and I am pretty sure my scale is playing a mean trick on me.

Maternity clothes: I am still wearing a mixture of both.  I forgot how comfortable maternity pants were :)  I am mostly just wearing pants but I have worn a few shirts.

Gender: Still not positive but we think it is a boy.  Hopefully we will be able to have an ultrasound at our next appointment and find out for sure.

Movement: Maybe a little but nothing consistent.

Sleep: I am still sleeping great.  I am pretty sure my days sleeping on my stomach are coming to an end very soon :(

Symptoms: I am lost of pain in my belly after picking up Lincoln.  He is just so heavy but it is a pain I am willing to bear as long as the new baby is okay.

What I Miss: Nothing that I can think of right now.

Cravings: cheese sandwiches

Best Moment this Week: Finding out all of our family and friend were safe after the tornado.

What I am Looking Forward to: My doctor's appointment so I can (hopefully) find out if I am having a boy or girl.


I love that you can see his cute little teeth :)

My wild man or Destructo.  Excuse his dirty face he had just finished some yummy carrots for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment