Sunday, August 25, 2013

Chuck E. Cheese 7-17-13

We went to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate Lincoln doing so good potty training.  We told him that once he went #2 in the potty he could go to Chuck E. Cheese.  The weekend before we had potty training boot camp.  I was tired of messing around with it.  He ran around half naked all weekend.  I knew if I put a pull up or underwear on him he would poop in them.  The only time he got to wear a pull up was at night.  I was pretty nervous during nap time but I refused to give up.  I knew that he knew what was going on.  He was almost 3 and knew when he had to go potty.  I told him if he used the bathroom anywhere other than his potty then he was getting a spanking.  He had two accidents that weekend and has done wonderful every since.  I hated to pop him on the leg but I needed to get through to him and that was the only way that worked.  It amazes me how well he has done.  After wasting a ton of money on pull ups I realized they didn't work for us.  We needed to go straight to underwear.  I still carry and extra set of clothes with me wherever we go but haven't had to use them yet.  The first couple of weeks I was constantly asking him if he needed to go potty but he will tell us now.  I am so proud of my big boy!






No comments:

Post a Comment