Sunday, August 18, 2013

June 2013

Lincoln and Daddy snoozing away.

Lincoln showing me all of Sesame Street stickers.

Our new (to us) couch.  It is just what we needed until the boys get a little older and don't try to destroy anything I try to keep nice.  Who am I kidding?  That is never going to happen.

Can you tell Harrison was tired and ready to go to bed?

about to go swimming with Daddy

Napping at Memaw & Poppy's house

Me with my reading glasses.  I've started getting more headaches again so I decided it was time to start wearing my glasses more.

We are sticker obsessed right now

Harrison was suppose to go spend the night with Motts & Potts but pitched a fit and would not go with them so I got a shopping buddy.  I had several places planned to go so I had to change a few things around but it still left little time for napping so I had to improvise.  Dog bed + shopping cart= comfy little bed for napping

Miss Brynn came to visit me at work one day.  It was so great to see her and Kelly.

 These boys are rotten!  They think it is hilarious to do this!


No comments:

Post a Comment