Friday, August 16, 2013

Creek Day

A few weeks ago some of our friends invited us to come spend the day with them at the creek.  Their home is about 200 yards from a great little spot for the kids to play in the creek.  We were excited and I was a little nervous.  I love hanging out with friends but I'm not much on getting into water where you can see the bottom and the woods scare me.  I hate snakes and bugs.  Once we arrived I realized it wasn't near as bad as what I had pictured in my mind. :)  The boys had a blast in the water!








That my friends is a leech!  Seriously, I had no idea anything like that was in the creek in Trenton, GA.


After the kids and adults had their feel of the creek we headed to Hali & Zack's house to let the kids (and husbands) play some more.  They had lots of fun toys for the kids.  Harrison fell in love with their Little Tikes car.  I had never seen one with two seats.  We had a wonderful time and hopefully the Vice's will invite us back soon.









No comments:

Post a Comment