Thursday, September 5, 2013

August 2, 2013

I have been such a blogging slacker here lately and I didn't even put up a post on Lincoln and Dex's birthday. I know it really doesn't matter because one of them can't read yet and I doubt if the other even knows I have a blog.  Anyways, Lincoln's day started off with a little singing from Mommy and Daddy that morning.  We both had to work but Grammy was waiting for him a birthday cake at 7:30am.  When I talked to Grammy at 1pm Lincoln still wasn't asleep for his nap which is usually starts around 11:30am or noon.  Normally I would have taken the day off but we were leaving for the beach the next morning so I was going to be off for the next 10 days and had a ton of work to do before we left.


That evening Christian, the boys and I met my parents and Dex at Jo Mama's for dinner.  Dex had been dropping some things off at our house before hand that was left in our old house.  God love him but he got his driving skills from my Mom which is not a good thing.  He had put some things in our basement garage and decided to pull out of the side of the yard instead of the front not realizing there was a huge ditch there.




He was stuck!  We have 4 wheel drive in the Commander but done own a chain.  Someone stopped and had their husband bring a chain to help pull him out.  Needless to say we were all late for dinner.



We all had a great dinner and two of my high school girlfriends (and their girls) met us there to celebrate.  Sadly, I didn't get a family picture.  I did get a few of the two birthday boys.  Lincoln turned 3 and Dex turned 21.  We bought Dex tickets to see Steve Vai at Track 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment