Thursday, January 10, 2013

Update

I have been try to blog for a few days now and, of course, blogger won't let me upload any pics. So, here I am blogging from my iPhone. I have so many post lined up in my head to do but I can't do a post without pictures. I hate blogging from my phone because it seems like it takes forever. Hopefully blogger will be fixed tomorrow and I will actually have time to sit and write a post.

Because I can't do a post without at least one picture of cute little men here they are with their new picnic table from Motts and Potts.



The boys automatically thought they were suppose to climb on the picnic table and stand up. I have a couple of monkeys at my house. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. So funny! The climbing on things must be a boy thing! I can only upload pics through my phone too. Someone said try using Google Chrome? But I don't even know what that is and haven't had time to look on my home computer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your help. I downloaded google chrome and it fixed the blogger problem.

    ReplyDelete