Saturday, January 12, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

We alternate Thanksgiving between our families every year.  This year it was time for the Hall (Christian's family) Thanksgiving.  They always have lots of yummy food and a ridiculous amount of deserts.

Harrison, Phil, Johneen, Kelly, Poppy, Memaw, Bill, Debbie & Dick


I hate that this picture turned out blurry.  I love when Harrison gives his teethy grin.

Poppy and Memaw (Christian's grandparents)

Harrison's blanket got stuck to the back of his bib and made it look like he had a cape on.

Don't let Lincoln fool you he is only eating the whip cream.  this child is a terrible eater!!

Harrison just wanted to play in the cooler.



We go to the Byers side of the family every Thanksgiving for dinner.  They also have lots of yummy food and probably the best turkey I have ever eaten.  I would eat turkey more than just at Thanksgiving if I could have Damaris' turkey.  It is so good and I look forward to it every year.

Me with my beautiful niece, Ella.

Look how aborable!

Our total fail at a family picture.

I was trying to get Christian to keep the boys on the chair with him but they clearly wanted down and were squirming around.  Christian mad a funny face to make the picture even better.

I settled for this pic to send to everyone on Thanksgiving.  Afterall, who really wants to see a picture of me and Christian anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment