Sunday, January 13, 2013

Moving Day

We FINALLY moved on November 25, 2012.  We have been waiting for this day for over a year and I was beginning to think it wasn't going to happen.  Christian woke up bright and early at 6am that Sunday and was yelling at me to get up.  I finally rolled out of bed and started packing up boxes.  I was working in the boys room and I come in the living room to find this....
...my husband, passed out on the couch on moving day.  I was nice and let him sleep for a little while.  I knew I had a lot to get done in a short amount of time.  I was throwing a baby shower for my friend, Kelly, at 3pm that day.  I managed to pack everything but the kitchen up before it was time for me to get ready for the shower.  After the shower I got to go to my new home.  It was such a relief to finally be there.  We still have a ton of stuff to finish but it will get finished soon.

This was about 10:30pm and we were exhausted but happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment