Thursday, January 31, 2013

NFC Championship

We left Trenton around 7:30am to meet everyone in Wildwood and head to ATL.  It was nice not having to make a million stops along the way.  We left a little later since the game didn't start until 3pm.  We were all excited and ready to go!
We tailgate beside us won the Publix Tailgate Challenge and they ask us to get in the picture with them.  We are going to win it one year.  Hopefully next year we can coordinate things a little better and get the van fixed up.

Our group

The Bird Lady and Freddie the Falcon

They were giving out these rally towels at the game.  I personally like the flags better but I know have several new dish towels.

Me and my love

The Falcons heading on the field

The Zac Brown band sang the National Anthem


The Falcons came out ready to play.  By halftime I felt really good about the game and figured we were going to win.  Little did I know the second half of the game was going to be terrible!  There was a couple of bad calls and it seems like the defense just gave up.  It sucked losing!  I told Christian that I felt like my boyfriend broke up with me.  Stupid football!  I've never really cared much for it until the past few years.  I enjoyed going to the games but it didn't really bother me if the team I was "cheering " for lost and now I can't stand it!  Hopefully next year we can make it all the way and Tony G. #88 will come back for one more year.

RISE UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment