Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Weekend Recap

Friday evening we went to eat a local restaurant called Thatchers.  They have delicious BBQ are were shooting a commercial.  Melanie, the owner, called and wanted to have us there.  It is rare that I find several different things to eat a restaurant because I am so picky.  Thatchers has several options for me and they are all yummy.  Afterwards we went home to hang out and watch a little football.  My mom called and wanted Lincoln to come and spend the night.  He loves staying at Motts & Potts because he can pretty much do whatever he wants to do.

Saturday morning I had to run to the new house and pick out a faucet for the laundry room and the kitchen then I headed to my Mom's to pick up Lincoln.  He had to drag the tent out and get Harrison and Potts in there with him.

He ran in my mom's room and after a few minutes he was being really quiet so I went to check on him and he said "I stuck".

We left my parents and headed home to get ready for Lyla's 4th birthday party.  I will do a whole separate post for that.  My wonderful mother in law paint trim all day at my house.  She has been such a blessing through this whole building process.

Sunday, I decided to take the boys for a walk around the neighborhood since Daddy was working on the house.  I was hard work pushing these two around but I felt so much better afterward.  My cousin, his girlfriend and their kids decided to walk with us since they live in the same neighborhood.  We had fun and I am trying to start walking at least a few nights a week.  I still have about 10 baby pounds to lose and I would really like to have it gone by the time we go to California next month.  Plus it is nice to get the boys outside and enjoy a little fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment