Friday, August 24, 2012

My Birthday

It is hard for me to believe I am celebrating my 29th birthday. Next year I will be 30... I can remember when I was a teenager thinking 30 was so old. Now, here I am, knocking on 30's door. Although, the years keep getting better and better so maybe I am okay with being almost 30. I have everything I have ever wanted, wonderful friends and family, an amazing husband, two of the most precious boys and we are about to move in our dream house.

We celebrated with family tonight. We had a great dinner at Mellow Mushroom in downtown Chattanooga them walked around for a while.



My sweet boys also got me a lovely bracelet with their birthstones on it.



I had a great day! I can't imagine life getting any better than it is right now (minus the stress of building a new house). Thanks to everyone that. Celebrated with me and wished me happy birthday! We are going to the beach next week to celebrate some more.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: