Friday, August 3, 2012

Dex & Lincoln's Birthday Dinner

I took the day off work yesterday to celebrate!  My big boy turned two and my younger brother turned 20!  Since I was taking the day off I was excited I might get to sleep a little later because I have been having to wake the boys up to leave every morning around 7:30am.  Sleeping until 7am would be amazing!  No such luck.  Both boys woke up at 6am and were ready to party.  I did a few things around the house and got ready then we went to my mom's office so she could watch the boys while I ran to work to send tidy up a couple of things.  Afterwards, I got the idea to go and have a birthday lunch with Daddy.  I was so excited and of course both boys fell asleep on the way since they had been up since 6am.  Christian and I went throught the drive-thru at Burger King and ate in the car at his work.  I really wanted to do something fun with the boys since it was Lincoln's birthday.  I thought about taking them to the TN Aquarium since I was already downtown but they were sleeping so good and I didn't want to wake them.  We just headed back towards home.  I stopped by Christian's Mom's and chatted with her for a few minutes. Finally the boys woke up about 2:30pm and we went to the grocery store to pick up a cake and birthday cards.  After a fun filled trip to the grocery store we went home to play for a little while and freshen up before dinner.

We decided to have dinner at Mellow Mushroom in downtown Chattanooga.  Their food is delicious and they can accomodate a groop pretty easily.

The two birthday boys with their cake.


I tried to get a picture without Lincoln's hand in the way but he wanted some icing.

Lincoln ate really well and I was so proud.  He is not a very good eater and he was chowing down on the pizza.

Dexx and Hannah

Aunt Linda with Lincoln
This picture is precious!  Lincoln loves his aunt Linda.

Grammy Johneen

Mopsy (Motts) giving Harrison some unsweet tea.

Christian was trying to get a picture of Lincoln giving me a kiss and Lincoln licked me! :)

How precious is this little boy? He just melts my heart!


Family pic

I got a really good picture of both of them last year but this year was a huge fail!!!

Ready to go play in the water.

Motts, Harrison, Hannah & Lincoln

Harrison wanted to go play in the water too!

Lincoln wasn't sure what to think at first. 

He loved his water guns that Motts got for him.


H-Man loved the water.

My attempt at getting the boy's picture with the bridge in the background.


Popsy (Potts) and Lincoln

Uncle Cody and Grammy Johneen





Taking a family walk down the steps.

New family pic!  I like this one much better than the one at dinner.


I love this one!

Lincoln having a blast in the pool at the bottom.


Hannah and Harrison both have their tongues out.




so sweet

Look how white Harrison is!

Overall, the day was a success!  We are ready to party away at Pump it Up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment